Friday, January 11, 2013

Lunch at Genki Sushi!


Thursday! Weekends are almost here and I finally don't have to dread weekends because I do NOT have any weekends classes anymore~! *screams*

Alright so I had to change my finance module over to another PR module because of my deferred paper (finance paper) and I absolutely do not regret it. hahhaah! I've decided to officially drop out of my finance major and focus on just my PR major. Don't see the point in struggling to pass when I know I don't want to work in that field. Sorry, I am just not cut out for finance.

Having said to switch my module, I moved from Wednesday's afternoon to Thursday's afternoon class but I am still not in the same class as Brendon! Sighhhh.. Can't disturb my old man leader during class but I still have before and after class to irritate him. lol! Met Brendon at Somerset 313 after meeting Pei Yan (to pass her the items I got for her from Seoul), went to Genki Sushi which we both have not visited for ages! We sort of didn't know they exist actually. Oops.

We were pretty glad we decided to settle lunch at Genki because we discovered something which got us pretty hyped up for a while, it was kind of embarrassing as well since we had no idea how high tech Genki has become. hahahah! Let pictures do the talking!

Genki used iPad for ordering of food now! I attempted to touch the screen without removing it from its pod and the staff had to come over to ask if it's our first time there. LOL!

See the train! Basically each train can only fetch up to 4 items so you have to select the food in fours. hahah! Oh if you look at the picture carefully, you'll spot "service call", "billing call" and one other selection which is not found here, it's the "view bill" which allows you to view the bill immediately! For budget watchers! 

You know how sushi restaurants have the round about sushi in plates for us to pick them up? Genki doesn't do that any more, it's just steel bars (?) as seen in the picture above. Guess what is it for...... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For these! You can't it clearly in the first picture but it's a white train which delivers the food to you from the kitchen. This got our attention! hahah! We decided to place our orders ASAP after seeing these trains arrived at our neighbour's spot. This is so cool~~~~ 
Send the train back to the kitchen by pressing the blinking yellow buttons. hahha. Simple yet super fascinating!

Brendon and I went to the outlet at Orchard Central and I did a research to find out where there could be more... but that seems like the only one I can find so far. heh. Brendon and I thought we should visit Genki more now because of its innovative ordering and delivering system. The food selection is wide small though, but oh wells for the sake of the fun we get as we eat, I guess it's worth to visit once in 2-3 months? That's for me though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment